Whittington Woodturner Peter Hollis produces a range of turned wooden goods including tea lights, bowls, pens, household and novelty items ideal for gifts. Please take a look at the gallery pages to see some of Peter's work. All the items for sale are produced by Peter in Whittington.
Peter is keen to show his work at events in and around Lichfield. In addition to having a selection of items for sale it may be possible to work at event venues to show how things are made. If you are an event organiser and would be interested in having Peter at your event please contact us via the contact form.
Men In Sheds
Peter is seeking to establish a steering group to explore the possibility of setting up a Mens Shed (open to ladies also) in central Lichfield.
If you have an interest in such a venture either as a steering group member or as a potential future shedder please do make contact using the contact form or take a look at the Men's Shed Lichfield website by clicking here.
Made to Measure
Do you need something made to measure? Get in touch through the Contact Page.
Replacements for a range of lost or broken items for house and garden can often be produced. If what you are seeking is beyond what Peter can make then his contacts in the woodturning community may well be able to help.
Pop-Up-Woodturners at the Plant Plot
A cabin in the new Plant Plot Craft Village has been given over to Pop-Up-Woodturners. Peter (Wood-U-Like) is one of the team that makes up the Pop-Up-Woodturners. As the name suggests, the woodturners are not in full time occupation. Our calendar for Pop-Up-Woodturners at the Plant Plot Craft Village is:-
• 21st - 22nd December....Jason Addis
• 4 th and 5th January Closed
• 11th and 29th January Alan Smith
• 18th and 6th January Peter Hollis
• 25th and 13th January Jason Addis
• 1 st and 2nd February Steve Cassidy
• 8 th and 9th February Peter Hollis
• 15th and 16th February Alan Smith
• 22nd and 23rd February Steve Cassidy
• 29th February & 1st March Jason Addis
• 7 th and 8th March ?????????
• 14th and 15th March Steve Cassidy
• 21st and 22nd March Peter Hollis
• 28th and 29th March Jason Addis
The above arrangements may change and other dates may be added. If you wish to be sure of catching us at the Plant Plot please make contact through the contact form to check our latest plans.
Come and take a look around. There is plenty to see. Directions and details of what you will find at the Plant Plot can all be found at...
Other Events in the Wood-U-Like Calendar
- 29th February 2020....Derwent Woodturning Club Open Day at Sharpes Pottery Museum, Swadlincote
- 26th April 2020. St George's Day Community Fun Day, Hammerwich Cricket Club.